- Information Technology (IT) has transformed the way healthcare is being delivered today. The revolutionary impact that IT has made, has greatly improved the quality and access to healthcare. Quality improvement and clinical decision support is being powered through Healthcare IT and is not just enabling patient monitoring but also specific and targeted recommendations for improving patients’ health.
- IT enables the organization to better support its objectives and to leverage the benefits of technology systems across the enterprise. The Department of IT at Metas Hospitals is responsible for delivering IT solutions and support to all entities throughout the Metas Hospitals Group using a variety of innovations including:
- DIGITAL MED-Innovation: A comprehensive next-generation Vikas software aimed at making a healthcare facility a paperless hospital. Highlights of Digital Med-Innovation is to offer Information Transformation and Clinical Insight. Some of the features include:
- Enabling Patient Centric Healthcare
- Patient Care
- Clinical Care
- Ancillary Services
- Ease of access to patient records
Unique features include
- Patient friendly online scheduling…
- 24/7 online appointment scheduling
- Email and text reminders to reduce no-shows and keep patients in the loop
- Enhances hospital staff workflow efficiency
- Books health appointments in minutes
- Online Payment facility available
: A PATIENT HEALTH PORTAL TO ACCESS YOUR HEALTH RECORDS
Receive & Organize your Health Information: The AskMetas Personal Health Record automatically downloads your test results from Apollo Hospitals. You can also use it to maintain a record of your medical conditions.
Track & Monitor Your Health: AskMetas Personal Health Record makes it easy to join and stay on a wellness program - lose weight or manage a chronic condition easily.
Eliminates need for physical records
Safe & Secure: AskMetas Personal Health Record stores all your data in a secure environment and gives you complete control over who accesses your information.
Key Features include:
- Reviewing medical records online in a safe and secure setting
- Access your medical information by 24/7
- Continuous Care Delivery
- Patient controlled Personal Health Record
ELECTRONIC INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (EICU): REDEFINING CRITICAL CARE
- Round-the-clock availability of trained critical care physicians to monitor patients.
- Reduced patient mortality in the connected ICUs
- Decreased average length of stay for ICU patients
- Increased overall quality of care in the connected hospital.
- Ensures Patient ID verification
- Decreases Turnaround Time
- Ensures patient privacy compliance
- Enables Paperless workflow
- Enables Near Zero Manual intervention
- Delivered entirely through Metas Med Software